TOGUARD Wireless HDMI Extender/Adapter/Dongle 328 Ft (HDMI Transmitter + Receiver) Supporting HD 1080P Video & Digital Audio from Laptop, PC, Cable, Netflix, YouTube, PS4 to HDTV/Projector
- EASY TO USE -- Plug & Play. No complicated cable or wire installation needed so setup is quick and easy.(NOTE:A delay of less than 0.5 seconds might occur due to data compression- Not recommended using for PC gaming.
- INCREASE YOUR VIEWING RANGE -- Transmitter and Receiver wirelessly sends HDMI A/V signals up to 328 feet through line-of-sight environments; works with most HDMI-equipped devices, including blu-ray players, set-top boxes, AV receivers, cable/satellite boxes, and computer systems.(NOTE: Do NOT install multiple kits in the same location as this may cause signal interference.)
- DUAL-BAND 2.4G/5G WIRELESS TRANSMISSION SIGNAL -- We use the international common 2.4G/5G wireless dual-band transmission signal, so we can get faster transmission speed and stronger anti-interference ability. The use of external dual-gain antenna can be transmitted over long distance, the distance of the open transmission can reach 328 ft/100 meters (may be affected by the use of the environment). You’d better use 5G signal channel to get more stable and fast using experience.
- SUPPORT VIDEO & AUDIO DISPLAY -- The HDMI resolution supports 480i / 576i ~ 1080P @ 50 / 60Hz, SVGA ~ WUXGA and a variety of commonly used computer resolutions.
- BRILLIANT AFTER-SALES SERVICE -- 30-day return, 12-month US warranty and lifetime technical support. Any problem, please contact us via amazon message or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
HDMI interface standard: HDMI1.3 / HDCP1.4
Support resolution: up to 1080P @ 50 / 60Hz & SVGA / XGA / WXGA / SXGA / WXGA + / UXGA / WSXGA + / WUXGA
HDMI supports audio formats: LPCM2.0
HDMI maximum transmission bandwidth: 225MHz
HDMI maximum transfer rate: 6.75Gbps
Input and output TMDS signal: 0.5 ~ 1.5Vp-p (TTL)
Input and output DDC signal: 5Vp-p (TTL)
HDMI output cable length: ≤ 12m AWG26 HDMI standard line
Antenna type: External double 3dBi gain antenna
Wireless transmission standard: IEEE 802.11a / b / g / n
Wireless transmission band: 2.4GHz, 5GHz ISM Band
Maximum wireless transmission rate: 2T2R up to 300Mbps
Transmit Output Power（IPEX）:16 ± 2dBm
Maximum wireless transmission distance: 100m (open barrier)
IR carrier frequency range: 38KHz
Maximum operating current: 1A
Power adapter specifications: AC 100V～240V 50HZ/60Hz, DC5V/2A
Operating temperature: -5 to +45℃
Storage temperature: -20 ~ + 60 ℃
Operating Humidity: 10 ~ 90% RH (no condensation)
Storage humidity: 5 ~ 95% RH (no condensation)
Shell size: 127.5x127.5x25 (mm)
Weight: TX175g / RX170g
1 x HDMI wireless transmitter
1 x HDMI wireless receiver
1 x Infrared emission extension line
1 x Infrared receive extension line
1 x HDMI cable
1 x User manual
2 x Power adapters
*There is a "Reset" buttom in the IR input and IR output, you could use a pin(nonconductor) to push the IR input or IR output and reset the Receiver or Transmitter.
*All you need to prepare is 1 more HDMI Cable(v1.3/v1.4),choose the length as you need.